top of page
rural farmhouse


Farm Property

This can cover your farm buildings such as Machinery Sheds, Workshops (etc) including the Contents and Farm Produce for risks such as Fire, Storm Damage, Impact. Cover is also available for Hay, Fences, Power Poles and more. 



Loss of Farm Contents, Tools & Equipment or Farm Produce because of Theft or Burglary. 


Farm Liability 

Covers you for General Liability should someone get injured because of your negligence when coming onto your property, or for products such as farm produce that are sold that cause bodily injury. Every farmer should have Farm Liability Insurance to cover themselves if they are negligent and are found to be legally liable. 


Farm & Private Motor 

Covers your Farm Tractors, Quad Runners, 4 x 4’s, Utes & Trucks including your personal use vehicles. Cover can include additional benefits like Windscreen damage, No Claim Bonus Protection and Hire Car following an accident. Ask us at Akupara Insurance Brokers for more information so we can tailor a policy to suit your needs. 


House & Contents Insurance 

Cover your Homestead & Contents, Employees Quarters or any houses being used as a rental on your property.  Akupara Insurance Brokers can advise you on the best options to suit your needs. 



Cover your Livestock, Produce or Crops whilst in Transit when using your own vehicle as part of your farming operations. 



The information provided on our website is General in nature and is not considered Personal advice as we have not taken into consideration your personal needs, objectives and financial situation. Talk to us about the best options available so we can tailor a policy to suit your needs.  

bottom of page