top of page


If you own a townhouse, unit or apartment and you’re sharing common space with others, you don’t want to be left to foot the bill if there is damage to those shared items/ building. This is why you need Strata insurance. 

Strata insurance protects the buildings and common areas or facilities with the premiums paid for by the owners’ corporations. Contact us to help you organise your strata insurance. 

Building and Common Contents

Building and common content including equipment, furniture, carpets etc in any common area for which the owners’ corporation is responsible. This can include cover for loss of rent or alternative accommodation due to an insured peril.

Public Liability

If people are injured on common property.


Personal Accident for Voluntary Workers

Compensation to any person injured while carrying out voluntary works on behalf of the owners’ corporation.

Office Bearer’s Liability

For office bearer’s if a claim arising from wrongful acts by the office bearers.

Fidelity Guarantee

Loss arising from misappropriation of funds belonging to the owners’ corporation.

Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown

Physical damage to machinery or electrical items caused by breakdown.


The information provided on our website is General in nature and is not considered Personal advice as we have not taken into consideration your personal needs, objectives and financial situation. Talk to us about the best options available so we can tailor a policy to suit your needs.  

bottom of page